COSMIC ELITE UST DISC
NB: BILDE ER MED DEKK. LEVERES UTEN DEKK
Top aero performance on disc-brake road bikes is now more obtainable than ever. UST Tubeless Road
technology makes this new wheel-tire system faster and smoother
Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
• With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction.
• So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
• UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
• Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
Added speed and efficiency for sprints and solo riding.
• 30mm deep aero rim profile.
• Ultra bladed straight pull spokes.
• Aerodynamic hubs.
Disc-brake technology gives you added braking control.
• Engineered with a disc-brake specific rim profile.
• 12mm thru-axle hub front and rear, convertible to quick release.
• Compatible with Center Lock rotors and XD-R cassette.
PAIR 1870 g
FRONT 845 g
REAR 1015 g
• Material: S6000 Aluminum
• Height: 30mm
• Joint: welded (SUP)
• Drilling: traditional
• Disc brake specific profile
• Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
• Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
• Internal width: 17mm
• ETRTO size: 622x17TC ROAD
• Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
• Material: steel
• Shape: straight pull, flat
• Nipples: steel, ABS
• Count: 24 front and rear
• Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
• Front and rear bodies: aluminum
• Axle material: aluminum
• Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
• Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 double ratchet system
• Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
• Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
• Color: Black only
• Disc standard: Center Lock (R) only
• Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
• Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with optional adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
• Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
COMPATIBLE ADAPTERS AND FREEWHEEL BODIES
• 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300)
• 12mm front hub cap (LV2680500- Delivered with the wheel)
• 12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
• 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800)
• 12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
• ID360 Shimano
• Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
• ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
• ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
• Sram freewheel body (LV3430100)
• UST valve
• Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
• User guide
• ASTM CATEGORY 2: road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
• For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesnn't exceed 120kg, bike included
• Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32mm
• Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
• Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
• UST tubeless technology
• QRM Auto bearing preload technology
• SUP welding technology